2017 changes are in BOLD and RED
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements of such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all such events. All participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from publications of or compliance with these rules and/or regulations. Speedway rules are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant.
* Speedway Officials shall be empowered to permit minor deviations from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from such altercation of specifications.
*Speedway reserves the right to update, modify, and/or delete rules at any time deemed necessary to insure safety, fair competition or any other reason that may be appropriate.
*Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the officials. Any decision of and by Speedway Officials is final.
*Unsportsmanlike-like conduct can carry a minimum $100.00 fine and/or suspension. Any and all fines will be added to the point’s fund at the end of the racing season.
- Only drivers may protest. Protesting drivers and protested cars must have finished in the top five. All protests must receive an approval of the pit officials.
- All protests must be submitted to pit officials in writing within 10 minutes of feature race completion, and be accompanied by $250.00 CASH per item.
- Refusal to comply with protest or to tear down when instructed by Speedway Officials will result in a fine equal to protest amount, an automatic two race suspension and loss of points and moneys earned for the evening. Upon returning to competition driver must agree to tear down after racing events for free.
- Minimum wheelbase of 103″.
- Minimum weight is 3000 lbs. (100 pound weight break for option 2 engine) Maximum left side weight is 56%.Stock frame clips with stock steering box 2950 lbs.
Minimum weight will be enforced before and after qualifying and before the race. Added weight must be securely bolted in place. Dislodged weight cannot be returned to car for weighing after race. All added weight must be painted white with car number in red or black. Any lost weight will result in a $10 per pound fine to the Driver.
- No titanium products, parts or components allowed anywhere on race car. No gun-drilled, tubular or hollow bolts or studs anywhere on car.
- V8 engine only. Maximum 362 CID.
- Centerline of crankshaft must be a minimum of 12″ from ground level, centered in frame (+/- 1″). Forward most spark plug must be set back no further than upper ball joint.
- Holley 2 bbl model 4412 carburetor only. No modifications except choke butterfly may be removed and choke horn may be machined off. Breather gasket must remain.
- Breather and air filter required at all times. Air boxes are permitted.
- Aftermarket aluminum intake manifold allowed with maximum 4 5/8″ from carburetor mounting surface to inside bottom. Cast iron manifolds may run ½” adapter if necessary to mount carburetor to 4bbl intake.
- Any cast iron head that meets the following. Stock valve angle. Maximum 190cc intake port runner.
No porting, polishing, or port matching! No blending of valve job to bowls. No aluminum heads allowed. No flow work allowed on heads or intake. 75 degree maximum angle under valve seat. No bowl hogging.
- Heads may be ported no more than 3/8″ from intake and header surface.
- Unaltered GM 25534351 Heads allowed. Angle milling permitted only.
- Stainless valves allowed. No titanium valves. Maximum valve size 2.02 int./1.60 exhaust.
- Maximum valve lift .500″ measured at the valve with zero lash. Hydraulic or solid lifters only.
- Flat top pistons Steel rods only.
- OEM stroke crankshaft for engine used. No titanium crankshafts. Balancing allowed, No lightening. Minimum crankshaft weights – 48 lbs. Lighter Crankshafts – add 50 lbs.
- Must have 1″ inspection plug above oil level or 100 pound penalty.
- MSD ignitions optional. No crank trigger ignitions. No traction control devices Must have a 6800 RPM Chip required mounted out of reach of driver on right side of car and taped and tie wrapped into place.
OPTION 1.GM 88958604 Crate Motor only (No alterations except small balancer)
Crate engines may be refreshed, but must retain all manufacturer’s specifications.
No reground cams. Maximum compression 10.0.
OPTION 2.GM 88958602 or 19258602 Crate Motor Only and must run all GM specs as delivered from the manufacturer. Must have 1″ inspection plug in pan.
Claimer rule on this engine is $3500.00 after the race, plus $500.00.
Engines may be refreshed, but must retain all manufacturer’s specifications.
No reground cams. Maximum compression is 9.6.
- Holley 650 HP 4150-80541 4 barrel carburetor. No alterations
- 1″ Aluminum Carb Spacer allowed. Open or 4 hole type, no taper or beveled holes.
- MSD Soft Touch Rev Control with 6300 for 602 and 6500 for 604 RPM Chip required mounted out of reach of driver on right side of car and taped and tie wrapped into place.
Only the top five drivers finishing a race, their crew chief or owner may claim a General Motors crate engine number 88958604 from a driver finishing the race ahead of the claiming driver. The claim will be limited to one car and must be made within 10 minutes after completion of the feature event with the cash only claim fee to the Race Director or Chief Pit Steward. The claim fee will be the current price of the General Motors crate engine number 88958604 plus $100. The fee will be distributed to purchase a new General Motors crate engine number 88958604 for the driver being claimed plus a $100 pulling fee. Not included in the claim are carburetor, water pump, distributor and pulleys. A claim fee will not be accepted should Speedway Officials determine the claim fee has been made on someone else behalf or the fee is from more than one party. Failure to pull and sell a claimed engine will result in the driver being claimed forfeiting all purse and points for the event and all track points for the year. The driver must also pay a $1,000 fine prior to being allowed to compete again at Speedway.
- 3 or 4 speed transmissions only. Minimum of two forward and one reverse gear required at all times.
- Multiple disc clutches with steel floaters and pressure plates permitted, minimum 5 ½” in diameter. Solid magnetic steel clutches and pressure plates only. Clutches must be positive engagement design. Slider or slipper clutch designs are not permitted. No carbon fiber clutches. Clutches found not to meet this definition will be deemed illegal.
- No aluminum flywheels.
- Spools only or ADD 100 pounds for a locker. No cambered rear ends.
- No aluminum drive shafts allowed.
- No fifth (5th) coil, or lift bar suspensions will be permitted. No birdcage set- ups of any kind (3 or 4 link).Trailing arms must mount to rear end in a solid fashion (heim allowed) and no part of the trailing arm mounting may freely rotate around the rear end.
- 5″ minimum coil diameter. ( Does not apply to coil over cars)
- Shock Claimer rule$175.00 per shock
- No bumpstops,coil-binding or chassis stops allowed and Minimum of 500 pound front spring rate. Will be checked by putting front tires on ½” blocks and crossmembver on the ground.
Minimum 250 Front spring on coil over cars
- Front and rear shock mounting optional.
- Leaf springs cars may use jack bolts or adjustable shackles or rear spring mounts.
- Lowering blocks optional. Bushings optional.
- May mount solid to rear end housing.
- Stock appearing sway bars only. 1 3/8 maximum diameter.
- Max tread width 67″ Center to center (65” on referee).
- Four wheel working brakes.
- Bodies may be made of steel, aluminum or fiberglass. No carbon fiber bodies of any kind permitted. Front overhang 46” maximum and rear overhang 47” maximum.
- Triangular A post enclosures no more than 12″.
- All parts of body and frame must maintain minimum of 5″ ground clearance.
- Minimum roof height 46″ measured 10″ behind windshield.
- Quarters 35 ½” maximum height unless roof is higher than minimum.
- Maximum Spoiler 61/2 inch by 61 inch.
- No interior wings, belly pans, double skinned roofs, fins, wings, vanes, vertical ledges, ramps or any other air directing devises are not allowed.
- Fuel samples may be taken at any time and tested. Alcohol, nitro-methane, nitrous oxide, other oxygenating agents, or other additives are not permitted.
- No electric fuel pumps or pressurized systems allowed.
- Fuel cell required and must be in metal container and maintain 8″ ground clearance. Cell must be secured with minimum of two, 1/8″ x 2″ steel straps around fuel cell.
- OBERG Fuel Valve # SV-0828 Mandatory.
Same as FFS and MIS Late Model rules.
Tires and Wheels
- Steel wheels only, maximum 8″ in width. No Air bleeders permitted.
- Designated Hoosier Tire Only. No soaking or altering of tire in any manor allowed. Drivers soaking or altering tires will forfeit all purse and points for the event and all track points for the year. Driver must also pay a $1,000 fine prior to being allowed to compete at Speedway. Any illegal tire, in the judgment of Speedway Officials, will be confiscated.
Modifieds of Mayhem Rules will be in effect for Modifieds
2450 Minimum 58.0% Left side max for Pro Late Crate engine. 2500 Minimum 58.0% Left side max for Steel Head Built engines. 2550 Minimum 58.0% Left side max for Aluminum Head Built engines. No titanium products, parts or components allowed on chassis or suspension. No gun-drilled, tubular or hollow bolts or studs anywhere on car.
No aluminum blocks. No Dry Sump Systems Aluminum heads must bolt 50 lbs. in front of bell housing (Total Weight 2550 Min) except crate Motor
One 2 barrel or 4 barrel only. Must qualify and race with the same combination. No adjustable restrictor plates.
Must maintain 4″ ground clearance at all times. Factory production complete full 1960 or newer parallel American passenger car frames only with a Minimum wheelbase 108”. Frames may be cut in rear only at point not further than 36 inches from center of rear end housing. Frames may not be widened or narrowed. Must be full and complete both sides.
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
Front steering must be unaltered approved OEM and be in stock location, and must be replaceable by OEM appearing parts. Tie rod ends and adjustment sleeve may be replaced by a minimum .625-inch rod end and steel tube. Stock passenger car spindles or fabricated spindles must be steel. Bottom A-frames cannot be altered or moved. Front sway bar must be stock appearing and diameter of 1 3/8” Maximum. Steering parts must be steel. Steering box must be steel approved OEM and must remain within original bolt pattern for type of frame used. No rack & pinion allowed. Coil over kits with minimum of 4.5″ springs on rear only. No bump stops, coil binding or chassis stops allowed, maximum 2 spring rubbers per spring and a Minimum of 500 pound front spring rate. No driver adjustments from cockpit except for brakes.
Must be steel, approved OEM APPEARING calipers, and cannot be lightened. Steel vented rotors only, no scalloped rotors. Rotors cannot be lightened.
All body rules are at the discretion of tech official. Must be full size roof.(Must cover halo) Body sides must be straight front to back with a maximum length of 120″ starting from back of engine, maximum width of 66″ and body rake of 6 ” must be straight front to rear and flat. Asphalt type nose piece allowed no wider than 43 ½ inches. Engine compartment must remain open. Passenger side of body must be no further forward than rear of engine. Right side ”A”posts must be within 8″ of right side of car or 50 lbs. penalty. Wing window not included in measurement No interior wings, belly pans, double skinned roofs, fins, wings, vanes, vertical ledges, ramps or any other air directing devises are not allowed. 12″ maximum length triangular enclosure at the ‘A’ pillar will be allowed. All cars are required to have side nerf bars mounted even with outside of tire. Must maintain 4″ ground clearance at all times. SPOILER Maximum 5″x 60″ rear spoiler with maximum of 4 straight forward braces no longer than 16”. Late model spoiler braces may be used front or rear of spoiler. Gurney flaps or curls are allowed but will be included in all measurements.
MSD or Crane ignition boxes allowed. No Traction Control. 7600 rev limiter required
Sunoco Racing Fuel only. No performance-enhancing fuel additives of any kind. OBERG Fuel Line Safety Valve # SV-0828 required
TIRES AND WHEELS
Hoosier R-750 Tire Only.
- Fuel cell required. 22 gallon maximum. It must not be lower than rear housing.
- Left side window net required.
- Seat belt and shoulder harness required. All belts must be quick release types Harness must be type that comes individually over both shoulders. Racing seat only. Seat must be bolted or welded to roll cage.
- Two (2) drive shaft supports are required. No carbon fiber drive shafts permitted. Drive shaft must be painted white.
- Fire suits, Gloves, Approved Helmet, Head and Neck restraint required
- Roll Bar padding required within all areas of drivers reach.
- Must have minimum 2-pound fire extinguisher with a gauge and a quick release mounted securely in car within reach of driver while belted in car.
- All weight (lead) must be mounted above frame/inside frame rail with a minimum of two (2) ½ inch bolts. All weights are to be painted white or florescent with the car # painted on each piece. Any driver that loses any lead from his/her car will be fined $ 10.00 per pound payable prior to any further competition. This rule is in effect during race day or practice days. No Titanium
- Lines to fuel pressure gauge must be steel braided type.
- OBERG Fuel Line Safety Valve # SV-0828 required
- All cars must meet track noise level specification of 100 db at 100 Ft. (Rev. 12/10/16)
- TRACK OFFICIALS must approve all safety equipment.
2-10-16 RULE CHANGE-
For the 2016 Season we will allow the BUILT engines to run a 500 4412 carburetor with a cast iron intake OR run a 350 carburetor with aluminum intake. See below rules for that intake number. You CAN NOT run both an aluminum intake and a 500 carburetor. Five Flags has been running built motors and crate motors together for 4 years BOTH on 500 carburetor.
Why this decision was made:
When crate motors were first ok’d to run in Street Stock it had to be purchased from a Chevrolet dealer only. Now you are able to purchase them from whomever. The 500 carburetor was to be stocked only. Now you are able to run VDL or other modified carburetor. The intake is so high that you have to modify the hood so it will fit. The crate motor has more horsepower than built motors with the 350 carburetor. We do reserve the right the right to modify or change this rule if we believe an error has been made. There is no need of whining and complaining about this. Some need to stop whining and start practicing. As a car owner you do have the right to race somewhere else if you do not agree with this change. We are trying as hard as we can to make it a level playing field. We hope that you will still decide to race with us. – John Dykes
Street Stock Special Events: MIS & FFS cars can run under their rules and their tires with OUR 5800 chip. Cars must match their track rules are will be subject to dq.
Anything not specified in the rules must be stock, in original position from the original manufacturer unless other stipulated.
Left side 54% maximum for cars. Must weigh 3200 lbs. minimum.
Subject to change if needed.
Camaro- Rear Bumper CAN NOT exceed 5″ over stock width
Complete body must remain stock Appearing stock dimension. (Bumper to Bumper)
May run approved aftermarket steel fenders, doors, quarter panels
No sectioning, chopping, channeling, hulling, or cutting of any kind.
Hood optional, May gut roof, and trunk lid.
May remove front inner fender wells.
Aluminum or Sheet Metal Body Parts ok
*Fiber Glass Hoods, aluminum, or sheet metal optional. Must be stock appearing.
All body parts must maintain 6” ground clearance.
May run aftermarket nose piece. Must match car and be approved by tech.
Must have lexan or equivalent screen (no Plexiglas)
Back and side windows optional. (Nothing in door openings)
Must remove stock hood and trunk latches and replace with pins.
May remove hinges.
May extend either steering wheel or pedals, but not both.
Racing seats only.
Must cover all holes in front and rear firewall and floorboard.
Full front and rear firewall and shelf must remain in car.
Body must mount on stock rubber mounts, in stock location.
Radiator core support may be fabricated but must maintain stock dimensions. ie: height, width, design
Fender height and width must remain stock.
Stock Steel doors, outer skins may be sheet metal or aluminum Must be welded shut and stock appearing.
5 x 60 spoiler or factory spoiler allowed.
Fuel cell required. Maximum 22 gallon.
May cut trunk floor for fuel cell. (No more than 2 inches bigger than cell) must be centered.
Bottom of fuel cell must be level with or above bottom of frame.
Frame and Cage
108″ wheelbase minimum.
Camaros and Unibodies OK. Must tie sub frames together with tubing.
6” Frame height.
Frame must be stock from front to rear bumper mounts.
Frame must match make and model of car.
No modifying of frame for any reason. (May brace) If X Braced 50 pound Penalty.
Roll cage may extend thru firewall and trunk.
Front doors may be hulled for door bars. (If doors are hulled, 3 door bars must extend into door cavity)
Suspension and Drive train
Front sway bar mounting must be stock. Stock type sway bars only.
Racing springs optional
Front may be adjusted using shims, spacers, or screw shims. May slot spring bucket for easy access on front.
Rear may be adjusted using shims, spacers, screw shims, or jack bolts.
Springs must remain in stock location
Stock type shocks. No air. Shocks may be claimed for $150.00 exchange must be same brand or pay $50.00 difference.
Leaf spring cars may run lowering blocks and adjustable shackles. No Bump Stops.
No modifying of any other suspension parts allowed.
May remove rear sway bars.
All suspension parts must remain stock for make and model of car.
Optional may use SAS Tech approved tubular upper control arms.
GM Metric Chassis
910-34394R 8” Right
910-34394L 81/2” Left
1970-81 Camaro Chassis
910-34397 9” or 9.5”
Approved upper control arms for other chassis please call on chassis not listed- Ricky Brooks
Other upper control arms subject to SAS Tech approval.
*No slotted cross shafts.
No spacers, blocks, chains, or any other device may be used to alter suspension.
Tires, Wheels, and Brakes, Rear Ends
Rear end must be stock for make and model of car.
Open rear ends only. No positrac, limited slip, or locked*. Gear optional.
You cannot shim or otherwise lock rear-ends in any fashion. You cannot fix it with any device to where your rear end will lock. This will result in a DQ.
Stock brakes system only. (Front and rear) (Must be in working condition)
From master cylinder to the wheels
Track tires only.
Both front tires may be leaned at top 3 inches maximum. (Measured on the rim)!
8 inch steel wheels optional. May run up to 2” offset rims.
Large lug nuts required.
No pop-off or bleeder valves.
If it doesn’t say you can do it, you can’t.
350 Chevy, 351 Ford, 360 Chrys.
May run 88958602 Crate motor only – may run 350 carburetor or 500 carburetor MUST FIT TOOLS
Must run MSD Soft Touch Rev Control with 5800 RPM Chip Required mounted under hood. We now have a RMA# with MSD to have soft touch checked.
* Must sign in at parts room for chip – no personal chip will be allowed *
Stock or stock replacement crankshafts 52# minimum. Must have 1” inspection plug in oil pan or
100 lb penalty. Must match stock weight and dimensions. Balancing optional.
May use stock replacement 5.7 rods. May use aftermarket rod bolts.
Flat top or dish pistons only. Forged pistons optional.
Stock cast iron intake (must have been available on a car). May use #7101 Eldlebrock Performance Aluminum
No truck, marine, or high rise. Maximum 2” adapter.
Stock cast iron exhaust manifolds. Passenger car or passenger truck only. NO High performance Questions call Ricky Brooks.
May remove emission hump inside of manifold.
Exhaust must exit behind driver. “Y” optional cannot join closer than seal on tail of transmission. End of pipe optional– i.e.: flat, round, square
Size of pipe optional.
Stock cast iron heads. No Vortex no late model fuel injection.
Maximum compression 225 pounds with exhaust valve disabled. With all plugs removed, and carburetor in full open position.
1.94 Intake 1.5 exhaust (maximum) No angle plug heads. Ford and Mopar excluded.
4 angle valve job optional. No angle milling.
Maximum .426 valve lift cams, hydraulic only.
445 Ford maximum .445 Chrysler maximum.
Stock type and ratio rocker arms only!!!! Poly locks optional.
Screw in studs and guide plates optional.
Stock type ignition only. May lock advance.
HEI must use stock type module.
Holley 7448 or 80787 350 CFM or 500 carburetor
602 Crate Engine may use a 4412 500 carburetors
Must fit tools
Maximum 2” adapter from intake to carb.
No cold air boxes or heat shield of any kind.
Must run air filter. Size and type optional.
Transmissions & Driveshaft’s
Automatic transmissions or standard transmission.
Stock type clutch and flywheel only. L88 flywheels ok. Aluminum ok
Minimum weight of clutch assembly 32 pounds.
Minimum diameter is 10.4”.
No lightening or excessive milling allowed.
Must run stock type torque converter. No small converter like Vega or Exct.
Stock production transmissions. No lighting of the transmission must maintain 2 forward gears and a reverse. Must match manufacturer of car. No aftermarket.
Steel drive shafts only. No aluminum.
May run electric fan
Must run harmonic balancer. Type optional.
Stock style Moroso motor mounts allowed. NO mid mounts
No antifreeze allowed $50.00 Fine
It has come to our attention that some are using metal battery boxes as ballast. This will not be allowed. If you are moving your battery to the inside of your car, you can use and RV battery box – this must be covered with plastic lid. Must be secured to the floor, the bolt has a 3/8 inch minimum to 1/2 inch max. Must go through the floor and be secured by a 1 inch washer with lock nuts. You may use U bolt to secure or you may use a metal strap across the top to secure. Remember this is for your protection – fasten this securely are you will not be allowed to race. If you are leaving the battery under the hood- you do not have to have a battery box.
2-10-16 Rule Change- Clarification –
May have a hoop bar in front of radiator. This is only for radiator PROTECTION. This doesn’t mean engine compartment. ANY questions 334-432-0613 – John
Must be 72-or newer model passenger car body
72-87 passenger car heads
No fuel injected heads – carburetor only
Stock Valves for number on heads. Max 185 for 305 – Max 194 on 350
Heads must have been available on 72-87 passenger cars.
No Stud girdles No Rollers
4 angle valve job with last cut being a maximum of a 75 degree cut.
This does not give you the approval to abuse this, there will be no bowl hogging or no gasket matching.
Remember no heads that were for bus or truck only.
No high performance Engines
Maximum allowable compression is 180 pounds for 305, and 165 pounds for 350. Heads must match motor.
Minimum 20 inches of vacuum at 1000 rpms or subject to tear down.
(No Hydraulic rollers) No Rhodes or anti-pump up lifters
Morso stock type steel motor mounts optional
Pulleys stock only
To make easier to understand you can pad balance, you can crank balance, use a harmonic balancer or a fluid damper.
Double Roller Timing chains ok
Stock Replacement Rods ok STD. May use Powder Rods
After Market Rod Bolts Ok.
Claimer Pan Ok.
Poly Locks Ok.
May run cast or forged pistons, must be stock weight.
Must have 1”Inspection Plug. If not No tear down, money will be eligible.
Must be in line with crankshaft casting number
Cam Buttons Optional
No Cam Bushins – must run straight up as drilled from factory
Cams CCS-2 or CS274 only.
Body & Frame
108 to 111 ¾ Wheelbase 305 Max based on manufacture measurements
112 or greater 350 Chevy, 351 Ford, 360 Chrys Max.
Minimum 8” Frame & Body Height
Stock Springs on all Corners no shims, no jack bolts, no wedges, and no enhancements at all
Must have minimum 4 point cage connected to frame. Must have Halo bar. May have door bars.
Door hinges, locks, and side impact bar must remain in door. Doors must be securely fastened shut.
No Gutting. Hood Optional Stock Appearing. May remove all A/C components.
May remove plastic dash – cover with sheet metal
Battery must be tied down and covered, including dry cell.
Must remove all glass. If using glass windshield must wear goggles or face shield. May use screen or lexan.
May remove back seat, carpet, headliner, and trim panels.
Racing seat REQUIRED. 5 point seat belt required.
Stock gas tanks or fuel cells Fuel cells must be centered between frame rails.
Bottom of cell no lower than bottom of frame.
May use sheet metal or aluminum for door skins or fender skins. Must be fabricated to look like original. This includes Stock height, Stock Length, Stock Weight of vehicle. If ballast has to be added it will be added to the center of the car. Call TECH for information before you do THIS. Do NOT ABUSE THIS RULE.
May cut shim on front sway bar by 2” only.
Automatic only. No power glides
Stock suspension only. No modifications
No racing shocks (If it can be identified as a racing shock then it is illegal)
Rear ends & Gears stock only, No limited slip or locked*. Max 3.25
You cannot shim or otherwise lock rear ends in any fashion. You cannot fix it with any device to where your rear end will lock. This will result in a DQ.
Tires & Rims
Any size between 175-225, 65, 70 or 75 DOT Street tires 14″ or 15″.
Can run South Alabama Speedway approved slicks.
Both front tires may be leaned at top 2 1/2 inches maximum. (Measured on the rim)!
Stock or stock type rims only. May run 3” max. Offset on right side. 8” maximum width.
White spoke or chrome ok. No mismatched rim sizes.
Car may move up to run higher class two times. 3rd time they must remain in higher class. Cannot RUN in SPECIAL Races for higher class.
No antifreeze allowed. $50.00 Fine
Changes in the Coyote class the additional rules were added to make this class more competitive and fairer for all.
Motor must have been available for make, model and year of auto claimed.
Must be 190 max Horsepower rating on ANY & ALL Coyote Cars
Transmission must have been available for make, model and year of auto “claimed”.
NO MIS-MATCH OF MOTOR & TRANSMISSION
Plug wires: Optional 7 mm or 8 mm
Must run stock ignition coils- modules, chips, ect
*We are still searching for a way to check the flashing of the computers. If you are caught you will be DQ.
We will be checking weight and the HP- this will be taken from various web searches with the information of the auto you “claimed”.
This change could go be either before or after the Rattler.
Please remember If it doesn’t say you can do it, you can’t. Some things you will be able to call and get permission on to run. If this happens it is advisable for you to have this in writing and signed and dated from a Tech Official.
4 cylinder- Automatic or Standard
6 cylinder- Automatic
American or Foreign made stock cars Front Wheel Drive ONLY
No high performance models
No turbo or supercharged cars allowed
No NOS or other performance enhancing devices allowed
Door hinges, locks, and side impact bar must remain in door
Doors must be securely fastened shut
Must remove all glass
*If using a glass windshield must wear goggles or face shield
May use screen or lexan – must be completely across windshield area
May remove back seat, carpet, headliner, and trim panels
175-225 … 65, 70, 75 … 14″ or 15″
NO Tire Speed rating over an ” H” rated. (updated 6-5-2015)
Front wheel drive rims Max 7″ width
4: minimum backspacing left
2″ minimum backspacing right
Stock wheels with 2″ spacer
Stock suspension only * no modifications * 1″ swaybar link is ok
May lean front tires in for wear. Max 2″ at rim
May run Max 2″ spacer on right side to prevent tire scrub only.
4pt roll cage MANDATORY
Seatbelt 5 point harness
Must cover all holes in front and rear firewall and floorboard
Fuel Cell or Gas Tank: Fuel Cell must be centered in rear of the car no lower than the frame
No antifreeze allowed- $50.00 fine
For Rules concerning this class- please contact Karl Williams @ 334-449-3492